About Me

My photo
Lewisville, Texas, United States
I do Children's Birthday Party Entertainment in the DFW area! Make Your Own Stuffed Animal Parties! Quality, safety tested products! No cheap knock-offs! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! AND, I bring the fun to you! Felicia King Phone: #214-901-0941 Website: www.StuffedAnimals4You.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I love this business - Noah's Ark Workshop

This week I have had the awesome opportunity to do some workshops for several in home daycares. It started out with  Anita's Child Care Home, I spoke with Miss Anita after the workshop and she said that she was pleased with the workshop and didn't think that her 2 year old children could do it and that she was glad that I had  convinced  her to do the workshop. On Tuesday, I did a workshop for Clark's Creative Learning Center and spoke with Miss Stephanie. Miss Stephanie surprised me and said a prayer over my business for continued success. Her children were very well mannered and polite and got tons of laughs thinking of names to give to their animals.On Wednesday, I did a workshop for Giant Steps, to my surprise Miss Kelly wrote a blog about  the Noah's Ark Workshop that I performed ( see her blog at www.daycaregirl.blogspot.com). Her children were so excited over their giraffes and monkeys. Today I did a workshop for Precious Learners home daycare. Miss Heather and her children were super dooper excited. They even got outfits for their animals. Stay tuned in to see what happens at tomorrow's workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment