About Me

My photo
Lewisville, Texas, United States
I do Children's Birthday Party Entertainment in the DFW area! Make Your Own Stuffed Animal Parties! Quality, safety tested products! No cheap knock-offs! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! AND, I bring the fun to you! Felicia King Phone: #214-901-0941 Website: www.StuffedAnimals4You.com

Friday, July 8, 2011

Children's Birthday Party Entertainment in Dallas, Texas

I offer a great party entertainment options with the added bonus of
great products for your guests to take home!

You get entertainment and a goody bag gift all in one!
Make Your Own Stuffed Animal Parties!
Quality, safety tested products!  No cheap knock-offs! 
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
AND, I bring the fun to you!
Great activity for any event!

Birthday Parties, In-house Activity for Child Care Centers and Preschools, Girl Scouts,
Corporate Events, Summer Camps, Fundraisers, and more!
Felicia King
Phone: #214-901-0941

Website: www.StuffedAnimals4You.com
Noah's Ark Animal Workshop by Felicia
As your DFW Texas Noah's Ark Workshop Crew Member, I conduct first-class Make-Your-Own Stuffed Animal Workshops!
Let me take away your stress while I take over your party and offer my fun, hands-on entertainment that children of all ages enjoy!

Sit back, enjoy the party, and watch your child make a wonderful lifetime memory (and new furry friend) with all their friends!


I provide this great, personalized hands-on activity (no machines) of making your own stuffed animals (which will keep the kids highly entertained AND busy) and combine it with some silly fun to make this birthday party one that your child (and your child's friends) will always remember!

Also, I am a mom to a great 8 year old daughter and I have worked with the youth at my church, as well as, I have been a child care advocate with the Office of Attorney General.  I have many references available upon request. 

Each birthday party workshop is filled with the excitement of choosing a new cuddly friend (many quality animals to choose from), stuffing the new friend by hand, making the new friend come to life with the wishing star ceremony, and naming the new friend! Each workshop lasts, on average, 1 hour.

Also, because Noah’s Ark Animal Workshop is a traveling Stuff-N-Fluff Workshop, it is easy and convenient for me to “set up shop” not only at home birthday parties, but also at preschools, child care centers, scouting troops, fundraisers, summer camps, children’s hospitals and more all throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex! (I also have reps available throughout the US.)
There are also many great outfits and accessories available! I offer several different birthday party packages to fit various budgets. Please visit my website and/or call me for more information.

http://www.stuffedanimals4you.com/

Testimonials:
"Felicia and her daughter were great hosts. They really interacted with the kids to get them excited and help them stuff their animal. She was prepared with multiple choices to pick from and when I asked her to bring some extras she made sure I had good choices as well.”
Tara Todd, North Richland Hills, Texas

"Felicia did an AWESOME job with the children!  She is so energetic and sweet.  All of the kids loved her.  I highly recommend her for your next birthday party or childcare event!”
Martha Boyett, Bedford, Texas
I appreciate your passing my information along to any directors/sponsors of schools, organizations, mom’s groups, etc…!

No comments:

Post a Comment